Monday

February 23rd, 1980

Janie & N. circa 1980
Sorry I had to stop writing because N. came over and wanted to know what I was freaking out about. I thought I was acting normal but like any good friend she knew something was up.
So I told her about S. and now she’s like my co-conspiring handmaiden.
I thought she was going to freak out because she’s got this cool older punk boyfriend but she was actually really nice about it. Although, she did say she would never speak to me again if she saw me in the passenger seat of that behemouth of a head banger car he drives.
Speaking of that car, I never finished writing about what happened. So after I pretended to go off photocopying to cover the fact that my heart-rate had more in common with a hummingbird than a human. I had to stand in the hallway and take slow deep breaths so as not to die a sudden death from desire in front of Mr. L.
Oh, I can’t believe this but my Mom is screaming at me right now so I’ll have to finish later.
S. (?) circa