Saturday

March 12th, 1980

...he would have a total freakout.
We have been watching lots of good videos these days. We rented this really scary movie about a gilr who goes crazy and keeps a cooked rabbit in her purse. Sometimes that's exactly how I feel.
Seriously, like this Carol is no Carol Maryll(?)

March 12 '80
This is "Merch Boy". N. & I call him that because he seems to be at every single gig we go to and he is always selling something. She thinks he has some kind of crush on me because he gives me stickers and pins every time I see him. I think he's actually trying to get to her through me which totally horrifies her. She has some crush now on this other guy who, surprise surprise looks exactly like David Bowie. I mean come on let's move forward with this...

merch-boy-journal.jpg